A number of Shaare Zedek Physicians have been named among the “Top 100 Physicians in Israel” annual ranking by Dun & Bradstreet.
– Prof. Michael Glikson- Director of the Jesselson Integrated Heart Center
– Dr. Arik Wolak- Director of the Cardiac Imaging Unit
– Prof. Tal Hasin- Director of the Heart Failure Unit
– Dr. Yaron Almagor, Senior Physician, Jesselson Integrated Heart Center
– Prof. Amiram Nir, Director of the Heiden Pediatric Cardiology Unit
Dr. Orna Reichman- Director of the Wilf Woman and Infant Center’s Maternity A Department
– Prof. David Tzadok- Director of the Wechsler Eye Institute
– Dr. Daniel Rappaport- Director of the Neuro-Ophthalmology Unit
– Dr. Adi Abulafia- Director of the Cataract Unit
– Prof. Petachia Reissman- Director of the Friedman Department of General Surgery
– Prof. Menachem Ben-Chaim- Director of the Hepato-Biliary Unit
– Dr. Yaron Armon- Director of the Department of Pediatric Surgery
– Dr. Ilya Goldin- Director of the Rothberg Vascular Surgery Unit
This is a huge honour, and truly highlights the exceptional talents and passions of these Physicians, and the commitment of all Shaare Zedek Medical Center staff to always save, deliver, and change lives. The Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation wishes Mazel Tov to all those named, this is a tremendous achievement, a source of pride for the entire Shaare Zedek community.