The Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation is seeking a Montreal Director to lead all fundraising aspects for the foundation in Montreal.
ABOUT THE CANADIAN SHAARE ZEDEK HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
The Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation (CSZHF) exists to raise funds for the Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem. As Jerusalem’s fastest growing hospital in the region it continues to respond to the needs of Jerusalem’s uniquely diverse population. Whilst ensuring advances in medical care are delivered with compassion and individualized attention to the needs of the patient, while always embracing scientific and technological progress.
Reporting to the National Executive Director, the Montreal Director responsibilities may include:
● Leading all fundraising aspects for CSZHF in Montreal. Responsibilities include working with the volunteer committee, soliciting donors and corporate sponsor.
● Represent the CSZHF in the community, providing thought-leadership and establishing/maintaining relationships with community members.
● Planning and executing fundraising and stewardship events. Including recruitment of event leadership, program development and administration of the events.
● Maintaining regular communication with CSZHF donors.
● Working with volunteer canvassers and committees on campaign and event planning.
● Cultivating and stewarding gifts and building solid relationships with donors.
● Conduct one-on-one solicitation of major donors.
This candidate is a confident leader and someone who plans. Their top skills include:
● A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience including fundraising experience.Management experience preferred.
● Experience working on not-for-profit campaigns and major fundraising events.
● Experience working with volunteers.
● Familiarity with the Canadian Jewish Community and specifically the Montreal Jewish Community.
● Excellent written communication skills.
● Appreciation of and commitment to Israel.
● Understanding of media and marketing.
● Superior organizational skills.
● Warm, friendly, and interpersonally agile.
● Proficiency with technology and utilization of social media outlets.
● Experience with fundraising software preferred.
This is a full time position, with some evening and weekend work required.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. CSZHF is an equal opportunity employer.